- 1 Which BMW 7 Series is the best?
- 2 Is a BMW 7 series worth it?
- 3 Are BMW 750i good cars?
- 4 Is BMW 7 Series expensive to maintain?
- 5 How fast is BMW 7 Series?
- 6 What year is the best BMW?
- 7 Which BMW series is best?
- 8 Which BMW series is the best?
- 9 Is it expensive to own a BMW?
- 10 Is a BMW better than an Audi?
- 11 Why do BMW 7 Series depreciate so much?
- 12 How long do BMW engines last?
- 13 How much is a BMW 7 Series oil change?
- 14 Can a BMW last 200K miles?
- 15 Is buying a used BMW worth it?
Which BMW 7 Series is the best?
Here are five of the top BMW 7 Series cars released in the last decade.
- 2006 BMW 750Li – $71,800.
- 2008 BMW 760Li – $82,495.
- 2013 BMW 740Li – $81,525.
- 2016 BMW 730d xDrive – $82,295.
- 2017 BMW Alpina B7 – $137,995.
- 10 Custom Built Ferraris That Will Blow You Away.
- 10 Supercars Costing North of $2 Million.
Is a BMW 7 series worth it?
The BMW 7 Series is certainly good, but it doesn’t rise to the level of great. It’s not as opulent inside as the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, as sporty to drive as the Porsche Panamera, or as high-tech as the Audi A8. It’s more of an all-rounder. Ultimately, it’s a fine option in the super luxury car class.
Are BMW 750i good cars?
The average rating is a 4.4 out of 5 stars. The BMW 750Li Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about BMW 750Li Reliability Ratings.
Is BMW 7 Series expensive to maintain?
These vehicles are not cheap to maintain at all. They’re also very expensive to repair if they’re not taken care of properly. If you’re planning on getting your first BMW, consider going used. You can get one that’s a year or two old and pay tons less than what you would if it were a brand-new vehicle.
How fast is BMW 7 Series?
With the added power, the 750i is of course a lot faster: 0 to 60 mph is now made in 3.9 seconds! While top speed remains of course at 155 mph!
Which is Better, the BMW 7 Series or Mercedes S-Class?
|BMW 750i||Mercedes S560|
|Rear Tire Size||275/40R19||275/40R19|
|0-60 MPH||3.9 Sec||4.6 Sec|
|Top Speed||155 MPH||155 MPH|
What year is the best BMW?
What is the Best Used BMW to Buy?
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series. After going through a redesign in 2006, the 3-Series was offered as sedan (E90), wagon (E91), coupe (E92), and convertible (E93).
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
Which BMW series is best?
With that being said, here are the ten best BMW cars ever made, ranked.
- 1 BMW 507. Finally, ranking #1 on this list of the best BMW cars is the BMW 507.
- 2 BMW M535i. Ranking number 2 is the BMW M535i.
- 3 BMW 2002.
- 4 BMW M3.
- 5 BMW M1.
- 6 BMW E36 M3.
- 7 BMW 850CSI.
- 8 BMW Z3 M Coupe.
Which BMW series is the best?
Should You Buy Or Lease A BMW?
- Read Next: Should I Buy Or Lease A BMW?
- The Best BMW On Long Journeys – BMW 4 Series & BMW Z4.
- The Best BMW For City Driving – BMW 1 Series.
- The Most Fun BMW To Drive – BMW M3.
- The Best BMW To Take Off-Road – BMW X5.
Is it expensive to own a BMW?
According to their data, BMWs are the most expensive make to maintain by far, with a 10-year cost of $17,800. They found luxury brands are generally the most expensive to own over the long haul, but far less flashy vehicles ranked high too—including a few brands that have been retired since the data was compiled.
Is a BMW better than an Audi?
Audi pull ahead when it comes to styling and tech, but BMW offer a smoother, sportier driving experience. Both brands rank highly when it comes to safety features, but Audi has poorer reliability ratings by a margin.
Why do BMW 7 Series depreciate so much?
Because it’s German and after about 5 years many very expensive electronic components will begin to fail, requiring expensive and frequent repairs. People who know this won’t pay much for the vehicle since it’s almost guaranteed that expensive repair bills are going to be part of owning the car.
How long do BMW engines last?
BMW engines can and will run into the 200k miles range as long as you maintain them above BMW standards.
How much is a BMW 7 Series oil change?
The average cost for a BMW 750Li oil change is between $222 and $259. Labor costs are estimated between $77 and $97 while parts are priced between $145 and $162.
Can a BMW last 200K miles?
Any car can last more than 200K with the proper maintenance. I have seen a lot of BMW with close to 300K and some with over 400K, granted those were E30 with M20B27 engines, which for the most part were bullet proof. Proper maintenance and minor abuse is key.
Is buying a used BMW worth it?
Many experienced owners and mechanics will insist that you stay the hell away from used BMWs. They are simply not worth the money you will no doubt have to pour into them. They break easily, the parts are expensive and the labor costs are astronomical.