- 1 Does Acura RSX last long?
- 2 Is Acura RSX a reliable car?
- 3 What year RSX Type-S is best?
- 4 How do I remove a stereo without a tool?
- 5 How long do acuras last?
- 6 How long will an Acura RDX last?
- 7 Is a 2002 Acura RSX a good car?
- 8 Why was the RSX discontinued?
- 9 Are Acura RSX expensive to maintain?
- 10 Is the Acura RSX a sports car?
- 11 Is RSX Type-S fast?
- 12 What’s the difference between RSX and RSX Type-S?
- 13 How do you tell if a RSX is Type-S?
Does Acura RSX last long?
The acura rsx is a vehicle that is known for reliability. many owners of this vehicle have been able to drive their vehicle passed the 200,000 mile mark without needing any major work done on the vehicle such as having the engine or transmission rebuilt. An acura rsx can last over 200,000 miles with proper care.
Is Acura RSX a reliable car?
Like most Acura vehicles, the RSX boasts a high level of refinement as well as a reputation for above-average reliability, competitive pricing and strong resale value. In road tests, our editors found the RSX’s main performance strengths to be nimble handling and responsive steering.
What year RSX Type-S is best?
The 2006 Acura RSX Type-S Was One Of The Finest Cars From Honda’s Golden Era.
How do I remove a stereo without a tool?
How to remove car stereo without tools
- Take two knives (or similar flat objects, hard plastic box covers, long screw drivers, etc.).
- Slide knives to both sides between metal frame and radio.
- Knives open the locks.
- Pull both knives outwards while turning the sharp ends of the knives towards each other. Radio comes out a bit.
- Pull the knives out.
How long do acuras last?
The acura mdx should be able to last longer than 200,000 miles as long as you do the regular maintenance. the most important thing to get a car to last a long time is always doing all the servicing. changing the fluids regularly in your suv helps protect the engine and other components from damage.
How long will an Acura RDX last?
The older Acura RDX models last for many miles
By now, it’s pretty safe to say that nearly any Honda or Acura product is sure to last well over the 200,000-mile mark, and the RDX is no exception.
Is a 2002 Acura RSX a good car?
Most reliable car i have owned. This car is very reliable and with the RSX-S you can have a lot of fun too. It also has VERY GOOD gas mileage especially with gas prices rising this car would be a great choice for anyone of any class! I had my 02 RSX for 3 years, bought with 54k miles now have 77k miles.
Why was the RSX discontinued?
The RSX model took many of these ideas to new heights, with a sleek coupe styling set on a truly fine chassis design. These models outperformed competitors from European automakers. Their demise wasn’t because of a dip in sales but rather because of a new direction in compact and coupe design.
Are Acura RSX expensive to maintain?
The estimated cost to maintain and repair a Acura RSX ranges from $80 to $2814, with an average of $263.
Is the Acura RSX a sports car?
Though the Acura car lineup has grown since then — there are now six different models — the sport hatchback lineage continues on with the RSX. True to form, this is one of the best sport hatchbacks currently available. The base RSX serves quite adequately as a daily driver.
Is RSX Type-S fast?
And I did beat some poser in a base RSX over the weekend. With a cai, race header, exhaust and hondata, the type–s can be pretty quick/fast. With a cai, race header, exhaust and hondata, the type–s can be pretty quick/fast.
What’s the difference between RSX and RSX Type-S?
The six speed is a better and stronger transmission than the five speed, the Type–S has the K20A2 which has a better top end (cams & valves) than the K20A3 in the base model, the suspension is stiffer and offers better handling, better/larger brakes and of course VTEC.
How do you tell if a RSX is Type-S?
- MatikaS. Hello, I want to buy RSX TYPE–S. How to know form VIN RSX Type–s or not?
- MioCLK. check the 8th digit of the VIN # 8 = base RSX. 0 = Type–S.
- MatikaS. check the 8th digit of the VIN # 8 = base RSX. 0 = Type–S. THANX!