- 1 Is the 2016 Acura TLX reliable?
- 2 Do Acura TLX have transmission problems?
- 3 Are Acuras as reliable as Honda?
- 4 Are Acura TLX reliable?
- 5 Does 2016 Acura TLX require premium gas?
- 6 How reliable are Acuras?
- 7 Do Acuras have transmission problems?
- 8 How many miles can a Acura TLX last?
- 9 Does Acura TLX hold its value?
- 10 Do acuras hold their value?
- 11 How many miles do acuras last?
- 12 Which Acura model is best?
- 13 Are Acura expensive to fix?
- 14 What is Acura TLX comparable to?
- 15 What does TLX stand for in Acura?
Is the 2016 Acura TLX reliable?
How Reliable Is the 2016 Acura TLX? The TLX has a reliability score of 2.5 out of five from J.D. Power. This is below average for the industry.
Do Acura TLX have transmission problems?
By far the biggest issue with the 2015 TLX is with the transmission. Of the 174 total complaints, 120 were for transmission problems. Out of those, 50 were specifically for jerks between gears.
Are Acuras as reliable as Honda?
Reliability Index also ranked Honda as the 2nd most reliable car, with a reliability index of 42. The reason Honda cars are so reliable is that they cost little to repair. In contrast, Acura cars, like every other luxury brand, require regular repairs that are quite expensive. So, they have lower reliability.
Are Acura TLX reliable?
The Acura TLX Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 1st out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $440 which means it has excellent ownership costs.
Does 2016 Acura TLX require premium gas?
Your Acura ILX, TLX, RLX, MDX, or RDX will run fine on regular gasoline, but using the recommended premium unleaded 91 octane fuel is sure to boost performance, increase longevity, and keep your Acura running as it should – providing you with the peace of mind you’ve been seeking.
How reliable are Acuras?
Acura Reliability Rating Breakdown. The Acura Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 2nd out of 32 for all car brands. This rating is based on an average across 345 unique models. The average annual repair cost for a Acura is $501, which means it has above average ownership costs.
Do Acuras have transmission problems?
Transmission problems and failures with all Acura TL model vehicles from 1999–2012 have widespread defects with or in the transmissions. Acura TL cars in these three years 2002, 2003 and 2004 are the worst years to own. However, transmission fluid degrades over time like other types of lubricants used in the vehicle.
How many miles can a Acura TLX last?
The Acura TLX should last for many years
Pricing aside, the Acura TLX has proven to be reliable as many owners are easily getting their cars to around the 100,000-mile mark without any real issues.
Does Acura TLX hold its value?
The Acura TLX’s resale value has traditionally held up quite well over the years.
Do acuras hold their value?
Acura – the luxury division of Honda – received top billing for retained value from Edmunds, a well-known car appraiser. The value of a car decreases by at least 10% as soon as you drive it off the lot.
How many miles do acuras last?
Also, Repair Pal gave the Acura MDX 4 out of 5 when it comes to reliability, with the average annual repair cost coming in at only $571 per year. But that’s not all, there are many owners reporting that their MDXs have lasted well over the 200,000-mile mark, some of them even going for over 400,000 miles.
Which Acura model is best?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid. If you desire a roomy, comfortable crossover SUV with great fuel economy, look no further than the 2019 Acura MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX. RELATED: Reliable To the Death — the 2020 Acura RLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller.
- 2017 RLX.
- 2017 NSX.
Are Acura expensive to fix?
Cost of Acura Maintenance
Acura is a luxury brand, but the cost of the vehicles don’t carry the higher luxury price tag. They are also not expensive to maintain. According to YourMechanic.com, Acura ranks 11th out of 30 on a list of the most and least expensive cars to maintain.
What is Acura TLX comparable to?
10 Acura TLX Competitors to Consider
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class has jumped to the top of the small luxury-car sales chart on the strength of its weighty reputation, attractive style and its array of variants.
- BMW 3 Series.
- Infiniti Q50.
- Audi A4.
- Alfa Romeo Giulia.
- Jaguar XE.
- Mercedes-Benz CLA.
- Lexus IS.
What does TLX stand for in Acura?
The tlx for an acura tlx vehicles means touring luxury executive.