- 1 How many miles will a BMW 325i last?
- 2 Is there a BMW 3 Series convertible?
- 3 Are BMW convertibles reliable?
- 4 How much is a 2011 BMW 328i worth?
- 5 Is a used BMW worth it?
- 6 Is it worth buying a BMW with high mileage?
- 7 What is the cheapest BMW convertible?
- 8 Is a hardtop convertible better than a soft top?
- 9 When did BMW stop making the 3 Series convertible?
- 10 What is the most reliable convertible?
- 11 What is the best second hand convertible car?
- 12 What is the best convertible car to buy?
- 13 Are BMW engines reliable?
- 14 Is a 2011 BMW 328i reliable?
- 15 How often does a BMW 328i need an oil change?
How many miles will a BMW 325i last?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
Is there a BMW 3 Series convertible?
The third-generation of the BMW 3 Series comprised the widest range of body styles to date, including the Sedan, Coupé, Convertible, Touring, Compact, and M3 – the latter as a Sedan, Coupé, or Convertible. The BMW 3 Series Compact represented something brand new in the range.
Are BMW convertibles reliable?
Regarding cars with fun-factor, BMW saves the reputation of German car manufacturers with the 2 Series coupe/cabrio. With stunning 97.0 %, it leads the reliability list and also shines with the most impressive performance figures in its category. In the rare case of failure, all owners had their issues fixed for free.
How much is a 2011 BMW 328i worth?
2011 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|328i xDrive Sedan AWD||$36,600||$9,742|
|328i Convertible RWD||$46,450||$13,198|
|335is Coupe RWD||$51,100||$17,658|
|328i Sedan RWD||$34,600||$8,895|
Is a used BMW worth it?
Yes, BMWs are awesome cars, however like most vehicles, they lose their value quickly. Another important factor that goes hand-in-hand when looking for an older BMW is the cost of maintenance. BMWs can be more expensive to maintain than non-luxury cars and older model parts can be hard to come by.
Is it worth buying a BMW with high mileage?
If you’re asking whether a high mileage BMW can be reliable, the answer is yes. Mileage is one factor to consider, but the much much more important factor is how well maintained the car has been. They are notorious for electrical problems and these cars fall apart as they age.
What is the cheapest BMW convertible?
- 2020 BMW 2 Series. Starting Price. $42,095. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2020 BMW 4 Series. Starting Price. $54,095. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2020 BMW 8 Series. Starting Price. $98,395.
- 2019 BMW i8. Starting Price. $164,295.
- 2020 BMW M4. Starting Price. $78,645.
- 2020 BMW M8. Starting Price. $144,495.
- 2021 BMW Z4. Take a Closer Look.
Is a hardtop convertible better than a soft top?
There are a few major benefits to a hardtop. One is security: A hardtop can’t be slashed, while a soft–top can. Beyond protection from thieves, a hardtop convertible also protects from weather. Hardtops are more effective at sealing and keeping out moisture, and they’re more insulated in cold temperatures.
When did BMW stop making the 3 Series convertible?
For the F30/F31/F34 series, the coupe and convertible models were produced until the 2013 year until 2014 when they were split from the 3 Series, redesigned, and sold as the BMW 4 Series. A new body style was introduced into the 3 Series range: the 3 Series Gran Turismo, a long-wheelbase hatchback.
What is the most reliable convertible?
10 Most Reliable Convertibles
- 2020 Fiat 124 Spider. The least expensive convertible on sale in the U.S. today is also one of the most reliable.
- 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- 2020 Ford Mustang.
- 2020 BMW 2 Series.
- 2020 Audi A5 Cabriolet.
- 2020 BMW 4 Series.
- 2020 Porsche 718 Boxster.
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz SL.
What is the best second hand convertible car?
- BMW 4 Series. The BMW 4 Series Convertible follows in the footsteps of a long line of classy BMW cabriolets.
- Jaguar XK. Long, low and effortlessly elegant, the Jaguar XK is one of the most desirable used convertibles around.
- BMW 6 Series.
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
- Mini Convertible.
- Volkswagen Golf.
- BMW Z4.
- Audi A3.
What is the best convertible car to buy?
Those who are interested in the best convertibles from 2020 can refer to last year’s list.
- Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- Porsche 718 Boxster.
- BMW 2-Series.
- BMW Z4.
- Ford Mustang.
- Chevy Camaro.
- Chevy Camaro ZL1.
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Are BMW engines reliable?
BMWs get a bad reputation for reliability and quite unfairly. BMW cars, though, are much more reliable than some would let you believe. The thing with BMW, and any premium car for that matter, is that they require maintenance. If you want to own a BMW you’re going to have to take care of it as if it were a child.
Is a 2011 BMW 328i reliable?
Very reliable, great car. Comes with all premium options like Navigation, live traffic, bluetooth, Satelitte radio, backup parking sensors etc. BMW warranty and service are good as well.
How often does a BMW 328i need an oil change?
Synthetic oil usually should be changed every 7,500 – 10,000 miles. An oil change is one of the most primary and gigantic services for your car. BMW recommends getting your 2016 BMW 328i oil & filter changed every 3,000-5,000 miles for conventional oil.