- 1 Does the RSX base have VTEC?
- 2 Is a 2002 Acura RSX a good car?
- 3 What is the difference between RSX base and Type-S?
- 4 Is the Acura RSX fast?
- 5 Why was the RSX discontinued?
- 6 How much HP does a k24 have?
- 7 Is Acura RSX a reliable car?
- 8 How long does a Acura RSX last?
- 9 Is Acura RSX a sports car?
- 10 What year RSX Type S is best?
- 11 How do you tell if a RSX is Type S?
- 12 What does RSX stand for Acura?
- 13 Which Acura is the fastest?
- 14 What is the fastest Acura Integra model?
- 15 How fast is a 2004 Acura TL?
Does the RSX base have VTEC?
Just incase you are dead serious about your question, yes it does have VTEC.
Is a 2002 Acura RSX a good car?
Most reliable car i have owned. This car is very reliable and with the RSX-S you can have a lot of fun too. It also has VERY GOOD gas mileage especially with gas prices rising this car would be a great choice for anyone of any class! I had my 02 RSX for 3 years, bought with 54k miles now have 77k miles.
What is the difference between RSX base and Type-S?
Base is the k20a3 while the type–s is the k20a2. Better flowing head, more aggressive cam profile, and more power from the a2. You also have much more potential with the a2 if you choose to build it later on down the road.
Is the Acura RSX fast?
The 4th and final generation of the Honda Integra, Acura RSX Type-S provided its users with a top speed of 140 mph. This sporty luxury car’s recorded ‘0-60’ is 6.7 seconds.
Why was the RSX discontinued?
The RSX model took many of these ideas to new heights, with a sleek coupe styling set on a truly fine chassis design. These models outperformed competitors from European automakers. Their demise wasn’t because of a dip in sales but rather because of a new direction in compact and coupe design.
How much HP does a k24 have?
K20 uses the short block with a deck height of 212mm where K23 and K24 block has a deck height of 231.5mm.
|Application||2006–2011 Honda Civic (JDM)|
|Power||153 hp (114 kW) @ 6000 RPM|
|Torque||139 lb⋅ft (188 N⋅m) @ 4500 RPM|
Ещё 9 столбцов
Is Acura RSX a reliable car?
Like most Acura vehicles, the RSX boasts a high level of refinement as well as a reputation for above-average reliability, competitive pricing and strong resale value. In road tests, our editors found the RSX’s main performance strengths to be nimble handling and responsive steering.
How long does a Acura RSX last?
An acura rsx can last over 200,000 miles with proper care.
Is Acura RSX a sports car?
Though the Acura car lineup has grown since then — there are now six different models — the sport hatchback lineage continues on with the RSX. True to form, this is one of the best sport hatchbacks currently available. The base RSX serves quite adequately as a daily driver.
What year RSX Type S is best?
The 2006 Acura RSX Type-S Was One Of The Finest Cars From Honda’s Golden Era.
How do you tell if a RSX is Type S?
- MatikaS. Hello, I want to buy RSX TYPE–S. How to know form VIN RSX Type–s or not?
- MioCLK. check the 8th digit of the VIN # 8 = base RSX. 0 = Type–S.
- MatikaS. check the 8th digit of the VIN # 8 = base RSX. 0 = Type–S. THANX!
What does RSX stand for Acura?
RSX. Rally Sport Experimental (Acura)
Which Acura is the fastest?
1. Acura NSX Performance Specs. The question of the fastest Acuras of all time is kind of a tricky one, because different renditions of the Acura NSX supercar fill up all of the top five slots, but the 2017 Acura NSX top speed sets the bar high with the fastest Acura 0-60 time.
What is the fastest Acura Integra model?
The RSX Type-S variant is the speediest version of the model (show above in its racing kit), topping out at 140 miles per hour, same as the Integra. The RSX-S put a 16-valve, 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine to work, achieving around 200 horsepower.
How fast is a 2004 Acura TL?
Other than that, the TL is a fantastic performer with its shockingly quick launch and acceleration, comfortable suspension, and 160 MPH top speed.