- 1 How much is a 1987 BMW 325i worth?
- 2 What series is a BMW 325i?
- 3 What model is BMW E30?
- 4 What is a 325i?
- 5 How much is a BMW E30 worth?
- 6 How much is a 1992 BMW 325i worth?
- 7 What is the cheapest BMW model?
- 8 What is the best year for BMW 3 Series?
- 9 Is the BMW 325i a good car?
- 10 Is the BMW E30 a classic?
- 11 Should I buy BMW E30?
- 12 Are BMW E30 expensive to maintain?
- 13 What BMW 3 Series is the best?
- 14 What is the fastest BMW 3 Series?
- 15 What is the difference between BMW 328i and 325i?
How much is a 1987 BMW 325i worth?
Prices range from $5000 to $10,000 for most examples.
What series is a BMW 325i?
|BMW 3 Series|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Compact executive car (D)|
What model is BMW E30?
The BMW E30 is the second generation of BMW 3 Series, which was produced from 1982 to 1994 and replaced the E21 3 Series. The model range included 2-door sedan and convertible body styles, as well as being the first 3 Series to be produced in 4-door sedan and wagon/estate body styles.
What is a 325i?
The 325i was BMW’s replacement for the 325e. The BMW 325i and 325iS were available with a standard 152-cubic-inch engine that offered almost 170 horsepower. The 325iS got 168 horsepower and had 164 foot-pounds of torque, giving it exceptional power. The 325iS could go from 0 to 60 mph in an impressive 7.4 seconds.
How much is a BMW E30 worth?
What’s the current price of a BMW E30? The average cost of a BMW E30 is $9,791, but that includes all the models like the M3 and grey-marketing Touring versions as well as the lower end 318i.
How much is a 1992 BMW 325i worth?
1992 BMW 3 Series Value – $96-$713 | Edmunds.
What is the cheapest BMW model?
BMW’s smallest sports coupe—the 2-series—is also the least expensive model in the lineup and super fun to drive, with your choice of two fantastic engines. Based on the popular X1 SUV, the 2020 BMW 2-series Gran Coupe is an entry-level sedan with a rakish roofline and standard all-wheel drive.
What is the best year for BMW 3 Series?
For a sportier ride, consider the BMW 1997-2006 E46 3–Series. Although the M3 is known for high maintenance costs, even the non-M versions handle extremely well, Autotrader reports. BMW Blog reports many consider the E46 to be one of the best-handling cars BMW ever made.
Is the BMW 325i a good car?
BMW 325i Ratings Overview
132 car owners like you reviewed their BMW 325i. The average rating is a 4 out of 5 stars.
Is the BMW E30 a classic?
The E30 is most definitely a classic now, with prices to match. Ideally, you want a six-cylinder version and the 325i was the one everyone really wanted.
Should I buy BMW E30?
Whether you want a classic car for the weekends, or a daily for commuting to work or school, the E30 is a great choice. If you get a good example, and keep up maintenance, these cars can easily go past 250,000 miles on an original engine. If you want space, you can go for the Sedan or Touring (euro only).
Are BMW E30 expensive to maintain?
They are pretty easy to work on and not overly expensive to maintain. Id recommend holding out for a good example thats been taken care of. The 6cyl cars have a timing belt which needs to be replaced ever 5yrs/60k miles and valve lash adjustments are done every 15k.
What BMW 3 Series is the best?
Used buying guide: which BMW 3 Series should you buy?
- With the seventh iteration of the 3 Series and the third of the 21st century, we assess BMW’s greatest hits.
- The general consensus among long-term owners is that the F30 is the most reliable 3 Series since the E46.
- The E21.
What is the fastest BMW 3 Series?
The current M Series also boasts the fastest BMW– the M5 Competition:
- 2019 M2 Competition Coupe: 0-60 mph in 4.0 seconds.
- 2018 M3 Sedan: 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds.
- 2019 M4 Coupe: 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds with Competition Package.
- 2019 M5 Competition: 0-60 mph in 3.1 seconds.
- 2019 M6 Gran Coupe: 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds.
What is the difference between BMW 328i and 325i?
The difference is that if you drive a 325i, you are a cheapskate that can’t afford a newer and improved 328i. They are both E36s, the differences stem from the fact they were manufactured in different years. There is no difference until the 328i and all other E36s had the facelift in 1997.