- 1 How much is a 2005 BMW 525i worth?
- 2 How much is a BMW 5 Series worth?
- 3 Are used BMW 5 Series Reliable?
- 4 What is the best year for BMW 5 Series?
- 5 Is BMW 5 Series worth it?
- 6 Which BMW 5 Series is the most reliable?
- 7 Are BMW 5 Series expensive to maintain?
- 8 How many miles can a BMW 5 series last?
- 9 What year BMW is most reliable?
- 10 Which BMW 5 Series has twin turbo?
- 11 Which is better BMW 528i or 535i?
- 12 What’s better BMW 3 Series or 5 Series?
How much is a 2005 BMW 525i worth?
2005 BMW 5 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|545i Sedan RWD||$56,495||$6,296|
|530i Sedan RWD||$46,095||$6,320|
|525i Sedan RWD||$41,995||$6,272|
How much is a BMW 5 Series worth?
2019 BMW 5 Series Value – $25,645-$51,111 | Edmunds.
Are used BMW 5 Series Reliable?
They gave it a 4.5 out of 5 for a reliability rating and an overall score of 8.9 of 10. U.S. News explains the undeniable quality of the BMW 5 Series as an upscale performance sedan earned it the top spot.
What is the best year for BMW 5 Series?
These are five of our favorites from the past 45 years.
- 1992 E34 BMW 525ix. Sometimes the best cars are the most overlooked.
- 2013 F10 BMW M550d xDrive. As far as BMW is concerned, diesel isn’t a dirty word.
- 1999 E39 BMW 540i Touring.
- 1980 E12 BMW M535i.
- 1999 E39 BMW M5.
Is BMW 5 Series worth it?
Is the BMW 5 Series a Good Car? Yes, the BMW 5 Series is a great luxury midsize car. It costs more than other cars in the class, but this BMW provides the appeal that justifies that cost. Every engine supplies plenty of power, and its ride remains refined on rough roads.
Which BMW 5 Series is the most reliable?
The best bet is go with the M50, since it is the most reliable version. The parts are quite easy to find and it is not that expensive. But still, it doesn’t make the people in here buy the E34, even for weekend car.
Are BMW 5 Series expensive to maintain?
If your Bimmer is out of warranty, then you can expect to pay anywhere from $150 to $400 for just maintenance every 10,000 miles. On average, BMW owners can expect to pay more for maintenance because it is a German car made with specialty parts and technology.
How many miles can a BMW 5 series last?
Generally speaking, if properly maintained, any 5 series should last at least 150k miles (241k km). Many will last over 200k or even 250k miles no problem (322k-402k km).
What year BMW is most reliable?
What is the Best Used BMW to Buy?
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series. After going through a redesign in 2006, the 3-Series was offered as sedan (E90), wagon (E91), coupe (E92), and convertible (E93).
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
Which BMW 5 Series has twin turbo?
The 5–Series is also available in a performance-oriented trim, the M5. It comes with a 560-horsepower, twin–turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 engine that makes 500 pound-feet of torque.
Which is better BMW 528i or 535i?
Differences. The 528i has a 2.0L turbo 4 cylinder engine that delivers 240 hp. The bigger engine in the 535i is a 3.0L turbo-6 packing 300 hp. The 528i provides leatherette seating, whereas the 535i has real leather upholstery.
What’s better BMW 3 Series or 5 Series?
The BMW 3–Series puts up a good fight, but the BMW 5–Series is the superior sedan in this battle. And it shouldn’t come as a surprise considering it’s larger and more expensive. It offers additional interior room, more standard features, a performance-oriented model, and a higher luxury ceiling than the 3–Series.