- 1 Is a 2002 Acura RSX a good car?
- 2 Is the Acura RSX fast?
- 3 What year is the best RSX?
- 4 How long do RSX engines last?
- 5 Is Acura RSX a reliable car?
- 6 Why was the RSX discontinued?
- 7 Which Acura is the fastest?
- 8 Is an Acura RSX considered a sports car?
- 9 What’s the difference between RSX Type S and Type R?
- 10 Are Acura RSX expensive to maintain?
- 11 What does Acura RSX stand for?
- 12 Does a base RSX have VTEC?
- 13 How long will an Acura last?
Is a 2002 Acura RSX a good car?
Most reliable car i have owned. This car is very reliable and with the RSX-S you can have a lot of fun too. It also has VERY GOOD gas mileage especially with gas prices rising this car would be a great choice for anyone of any class! I had my 02 RSX for 3 years, bought with 54k miles now have 77k miles.
Is the Acura RSX fast?
The 4th and final generation of the Honda Integra, Acura RSX Type-S provided its users with a top speed of 140 mph. This sporty luxury car’s recorded ‘0-60’ is 6.7 seconds.
What year is the best RSX?
The 2006 Acura RSX Type-S Was One Of The Finest Cars From Honda’s Golden Era.
How long do RSX engines last?
An acura rsx can last over 200,000 miles with proper care.
Is Acura RSX a reliable car?
Like most Acura vehicles, the RSX boasts a high level of refinement as well as a reputation for above-average reliability, competitive pricing and strong resale value. In road tests, our editors found the RSX’s main performance strengths to be nimble handling and responsive steering.
Why was the RSX discontinued?
The RSX model took many of these ideas to new heights, with a sleek coupe styling set on a truly fine chassis design. These models outperformed competitors from European automakers. Their demise wasn’t because of a dip in sales but rather because of a new direction in compact and coupe design.
Which Acura is the fastest?
1. Acura NSX Performance Specs. The question of the fastest Acuras of all time is kind of a tricky one, because different renditions of the Acura NSX supercar fill up all of the top five slots, but the 2017 Acura NSX top speed sets the bar high with the fastest Acura 0-60 time.
Is an Acura RSX considered a sports car?
Acura released a Type-S model of the RSX which is generally the sports model that is designed for performance at high speeds. Speaking of 911, the Porche 911 is a sports car regardless of which model is purchased.
What’s the difference between RSX Type S and Type R?
The Type S is an upper level trim of the RSX while the Type R is built up from the JDM Honda Integra or in other parts of the world Acura RSX. The Type S is an upper level trim of the RSX while the Type R is built up from the JDM Honda Integra or in other parts of the world Acura RSX.
Are Acura RSX expensive to maintain?
The estimated cost to maintain and repair a Acura RSX ranges from $80 to $2814, with an average of $263.
What does Acura RSX stand for?
RSX. Rally Sport Experimental (Acura)
Does a base RSX have VTEC?
Just incase you are dead serious about your question, yes it does have VTEC.
How long will an Acura last?
The acura mdx should be able to last longer than 200,000 miles as long as you do the regular maintenance. the most important thing to get a car to last a long time is always doing all the servicing. changing the fluids regularly in your suv helps protect the engine and other components from damage.